What is the National Legal Alliance?
National Legal Alliance has developed from Northern Legal Alliance which was conceived during 2020 and has organically developed since for the benefit of its Law Firm Members.
Its initial focus was to create a unique & effective legal business development network which would have benefits for all who were involved in it. Fortunately, The Alliance has developed into something much more powerful from its original roots in the north into a national legal business development & networking group.
Law Firm Members
Our Law Firm Members are the cornerstone of the National Legal Alliance. Everything we do is orientated around them and for their benefit.
They are mostly SRA authorised & regulated solicitors’ firms and can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom. They cover a huge variety of areas of law & specialities and range from small niche practices to much larger entities.
We help & support them with many matters relating to private practice; including business development; marketing and networking. But much more.
There are numerous other benefits of membership; costs savings and even potential case acquisition as a result of being a Law Firm Member.
Please visit our Join Us page for more detailed information.
Law Firm Membership is greatly underpinned by our National Legal Alliance Partners who are handpicked and are experts in their respective fields within the legal sector.
National Legal Alliance Partners
Our Partners are like minded professionals that all support the legal community.
- They provide services and advice that add considerable value, including many that offer specially discounted rates & fees
- They protect law firms to survive and support them to grow
- They pride themselves on a high level of personal service and an understanding of the legal eco-system
- They are innovative in their thinking and provide creative solutions that greatly help our Law Firm Members
- They all have a healthy appetite to grow their market share but in a holistic way.