We are committed to providing a high-quality legal business development service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
- Phone 0330 133 3732
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit or write to us:
National Legal Alliance
40 Rodney Street
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care director, Andrew Byrne, who will review your matter and speak to the person within our organisation who acted for you.
- Andrew Byrne will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. The meeting will be held at our main offices in Liverpool. The full address is on our website. (If this is not a convenient location, we can arrange a Skye or Zoom video call for you.) He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Andrew will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Andrew will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.